Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The 4 Month milestone





Besa is growing very symmetrically. She is on a 50th percentile for her weight, length and on a 30th percentile for her head. All of you with babies understand what they mean. She is really healthy.
The statistics at 4months: 12 pounds, 9 OZ and 24 Inches long and a major kicker.
I had dreaded taking Besa for her 4 months shots. As tough as I may seem, I melt when I see her cry. I think 4 shots in one day is a bit cruel but it’s best to get all done and over with in one screaming session.
The before and after photos say it all.

We are going to Puyallup today for my loan officer meeting and Besa comes with me as always. I am curious to see how long she will hold a grudge against me for the painful shots. Ahh… If she only knew it’s for her own good.

No comments: